Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By zef1ro

Hi,I'm Zef1r0 I am new to iosgods.
      I want to share you a new solution to get Spotify premium for free on iOS 9 to 11,i think this's the best hack for Spotify (better than BDaySpotify),this removes ads (FINALLY!!!) unlocks unlimited skips and extreme quality stream.

Hack Features:
      No ads
      High quality streaming
      Unlimited skips
      Extra features
      Works with the last Spotify version on AppStore 

Requirements:
      Jailbroken iDevice (iPhone,iPod)
      Non-Jailbroken iDevice
      iOS 9 
      iOS 10 (Yalu Jailbreak/Non-Jailbroken)
      IOS 11

Follow these simple steps :

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info

Credits to:

Julio Verne (Twitter) for the hack
      https://twitter.com/ijulioverne  

Hack works too on this previous version of Spotify :

5.5.1 - 5.6.0 - 5.7.0 - 6.5.0 - 6.8.0 - 7.4.0 - 7.5.0 - 7.6.0 - 7.7.0 - 7.8.0 - 7.9.0 - 8.0.0 - 8.1.0 - 8.2.0 - 8.4.0 - 8.4.8

Update (10/19/2017) :
      New method added,no jailbreak needed!!
    • By DiDA

Modded/Hacked App: Respawnables - Special Forces By Digital Legends Entertainment
      Bundle ID: com.zynga.digitallegends.respawnables
      iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/respawnables-special-forces/id575684686?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4

Mod Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia).

Hack Features:
      - Unlimited/Infinite Gold
      - Unlimited/Infinite Cash

I update hacks based on how popular their topic on iOSGods is.

Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/topic/39258-respawnables-v540-3-cheats-ios-9-10/
      For more fun, check out the Club(s): https://iosgods.com/clubs/

Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Installation Instructions:
      STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above.
      STEP 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any of the file managers mentioned above or skip this step if you're downloading from your iDevice.
      STEP 3: Using iFile or Filza, browse to where you saved the downloaded .deb file and tap on it.
      STEP 4: Once you tap on the file, you will then need to press on 'Installer' or 'Install' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 5: Let iFile / Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 6: Now open your iDevice settings and scroll down until you see the settings for this cheat and tap on it.
      STEP 7: Turn on the features you want and then open the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.
      NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - @ZahirSher
      - @DiDA

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

• By kaykemqs
      No options on Settings, install with a Tweak Installer (Electra)

Hidden Content
    • By Fadexz
      Hi, i'm trying to find alternatives for certain tweaks I have installed that don't function properly on iOS 9.3.3.

Tweaks I am looking for alternatives of:
      • FreeLoader (Doesn't fully work on iOS 9) - Changes device loading icons
      • Slices (Doesn't work as intended for apps like Xbox app, Instagram, etc. sign in information) - Changes which app data files to load from
      • AutoLaunch (Doesn't launch on crash) - Automatically launches again when app crashes
      • Show My Touch (Doesn't work properly) - Shows a cursor (pointer) for where you touch on your device's screen

Found:
      • EqualizerEverywhere (Rarely works properly on iOS 9) - Device sound equalizer       -       Alternative is EQE

Any ideas of similar tweaks? Let me know.
      Also if you have any good tweak suggestions that I probably don't have that are good, let me know.
    • By Fadexz

This app is a great and easy way to get THOUSANDS of Subscribers fast!
      You can also get Likes and Comments!
      It has potential to get you up to 1,000 subscribers a day (per device) if you do it actively (easier using an Auto Tapper).

This app may get removed from the App Store soon because all other follower, subscriber type apps have been removed from the App Store mainly since February (2017). So download it to keep it in your purchases to be able to download it whenever.
      Out of all subscriber apps for Youtube I feel this is the easiest to earn subscriber app for iOS (and currently the only one on the app store).

Extra Info: Also you may need multiple youtube channels to subscribe on once you hit the sub limit for the day (you can add multiple channels on one account in the YouTube settings).wi
      If you get 400 subscribers everyday you could end up with 100,000 subscribers within less than 1 year (250 days) and maybe even try to get verified on YouTube at 100k!

Jailbroken? If you're jailbroken I recommend using 'AutoTouch' for this so you don't have to sit there waiting to earn coins it'll just do it for you once you record a tap pattern.
      AutoTouch Scripts (For iPhone 6 or resolution of 750x1334, use Upscale tweak for setting that resolution on other devices) [Place in '/var/mobile/Library/AutoTouch/Scripts'] (Run Script at x1.3 speed):
      1 Account Script: http://iosddl.net/7ba10166e0440d79/Sub4Sub_Auto_Tapper_(iPhone_6).lua.zip
      33 Accounts Script: http://iosddl.net/ecff7bdfd9a6378a/Sub4Sub_Auto_Tapper_[33_Accounts]_(iPhone_6).lua.zip  (You can edit the script by deleting (or adding) from the end of the script, between every 3 spaces is one account)

Important Tip when using: I recommend you do 2,000 subscribers maybe even 3,000 at one time unless you are receiving them constantly over a long period of time otherwise YouTube will start removing anymore.
      You want to keep a realistic pattern in subscribers.
      For example:
      Earned Subscribers
      You want this:     (Smoother over time)
      Not this:     (Quick Spike)
      To prevent loosing subscribers a few hours after the have stopped coming in for every 30-45 minutes after you have stopped earning them add 10 or 25 subscribers to smooth it out so you don't end up loosing 50% or possibly 50% or more of subscribers do this. (2,000 subscribers may take around 12 hours to receive)

Screenshots:

App Download:

Enjoy!
      Also please    this post if you can for all the effort I put in!                                                                              vVv