[Non-jb] Survivor!.io v3.2.0 +4 mod

Saitama

335 posts in this topic

On 4/15/2024 at 5:52 AM, Kaitomoon said:

Work but is there anyway that I could trasnfer my old save game file to my Mod app file ?

Yes you have to get Filza, then go to your game files ,copy them all, then install the hacked version of the game and replace the files of the hack version with the files you just copied. to get to your game files var/mobile/containers/data/applications in filza

On 4/15/2024 at 5:52 AM, Kaitomoon said:

Work but is there anyway that I could trasnfer my old save game file to my Mod app file ?

Yes you have to get Filza, then go to your game files ,copy them all, then install the hacked version of the game and replace the files of the hack version with the files you just copied. to get to your game files

On 4/16/2024 at 10:39 AM, ABSOLUTEHACKS said:

Still not working for me. Even downloaded app from AppStore, which loaded perfectly fine. I don’t know how people are getting this to work when the current version is 2.7.3 NOT 2.7.2

guess what it works completely fine for me it doesn’t tell me I have to update.

• Like 2

Once i got to the section you unlock pets, the game broke, its forces me into the pet sections and all the assets in there are broken, all the buttons are called "Button Name" and some of the pngs are broken in the game. Is this fixable?    Here is a Image

2 hours ago, Cheemos said:

Once i got to the section you unlock pets, the game broke, its forces me into the pet sections and all the assets in there are broken, all the buttons are called "Button Name" and some of the pngs are broken in the game. Is this fixable?    Here is a Image

For starters, this mod is completely outdated with the current version of the game.. lol

I found the fix for the pet, there is a fix errors button in settings, along with this i accidentally reset my account by only having device unban 2 on and the fix errors reset it and gave my old account back so that's nice!

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines