• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • Disable
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ch90

Hack
Clash of clans Ip server Mod [EASY] - No Jailbreak Required!

406 posts in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ___Aaki___
      NOTE : To see the hidden content, click    down below   , AND PLEASE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC IF IT WORKS FOR YOU SO OTHERS WILL ALSO COME TO KNOW THAT IT WORKS 

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
    • By ZahirSher

Hacked App: Star Wars: Rivals™ By Disney
      iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/star-wars-rivals/id1183225339?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4
      Bundle ID: com.disney.hammer

Mod Requirements
      - Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - Cydia Impactor.
      - A Computer Running Windows/Mac/Linux.

Hack Features
      - No Weapon Over Heating
      - Rapid-Fire (can act as 1-Hit-Kill)
      - No Skill Cooldown

Note: Only tested in Campaign Mode, I think Arena kicks you out of the game

Works in iOS 9 too

Hack Download Link

Hidden Content
      Reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
      Installation Instructions
      STEP 1 Uninstall the app if you have it installed on your iDevice. Make sure to back it up so you don't lose your progress.
      STEP 2 Download the pre-hacked .IPA file from the link above to your computer.
      STEP 3 Download Cydia Impactor and extract the archive.
      STEP 4 Open/Run Cydia Impactor on your computer then connect your iOS Device and wait until your device name shows up on Cydia Impactor.
      STEP 5 Once your iDevice appears, drag the modded .IPA file you downloaded and drop it inside the Cydia Impactor application.
      STEP 6 You will now be asked to enter your iTunes/Apple ID email login & then your password. Go ahead and enter the required information.

NOTE It is suggested that you use a disposable Apple ID for this.

STEP 7 Wait for Cydia Impactor to finish sideloading/installing the hacked IPA.
      STEP 8 Once the installation is complete and you see the app on your Home Screen, you will now need to go to your Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management. Once there, tap on the email you entered from STEP 6, and then tap on 'Trust email@example.com'.
      STEP 9 Now go to your Home Screen and open the newly installed IPA and everything should work fine.

NOTE For free Apple Developer accounts you will need to repeat this process every 7 days. If you have any questions or problems, read our Cydia Impactor topic and if you don't find a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits
      - @ZahirSher

Cheat Video/Screenshots
      N/A
    • By Jmccormick264
      I am making this thread so that I and you can have all of the IPAs that I have made in one thread.
      I have only posted two iPAs, bit since I have a bit more I thought that I would post them all. Having multiple threads would just clutter everything.

Requirements:

- A Non Jailbroken Phone
      - Cydia Impactor - http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/

App + Tweak Current Versions
      Facebook - App Version: 93.0 Tweak: 1.6r-30 Instagram: App Store: 10.26 Tweak: 1.8r-19 Moviebox - App Version: 3.7.1 Tweak: v001 Napster - App Store: 5.7.2 Tweak: v002 Pandora - App Store (working): 8.5.1 Tweak: v007 Saavn - App Store: 5.4 Tweak v001 Soundcloud++ - App Store: 5.7.1  Tweak: v008a Spotify - App Version 8.4.3 Tweak v005 Twitter - App Store: 6.80 Tweak: 1.2r-53 WhatsApp Messenger - App Store: 2.17.22 Tweak: 1.6r-75 YouTube - App Store: 12.23.1 Tweak: 1.4r-41 YouTube Music: 1.82 Tweak: v002 Current Changelog:
      6/25/2017
      Updaetd Instagram++ to Tweak: 1.8r-19 1.8r-19Fix ap and hold to zoom/view carousel posts 1.8r-18 Fix "Hide bio in Profile View" 1.8r-17 Fix crash on iOS 9   Updated YouTube++ to Tweak: 1.4r-41 6/19/2017 (Part 2)
      Updated YouTube++ No Ads To App Version 12.23 Updated YouTube++ w/Ads to 12.23 Updated Instagram++ to App Version 10.26 and Tweak 1.8r-16 1.8r-16 Fix follow buttons again 1.8r-14 More work on follow status button 1.8r-13 Fix For IG 10.26 1.8r-9 Fix follow status again 6/19/2017
      Updated Pandora++ to 8.5.1 Updated SoundCloud++ to 5.7.1 Updated YouTube Music to 1.82 6/12/2017
      1.8r-8 Fix long press on Grid profile posts 1.8r-7 Show follow status is now "Off" by default. Go into "IG++ Settings -> Misc Settings to turn it on 1.8r-5 Fix follow status not working 1.8r-4 Fixed "Confirm Like Button" not working Any Issues? Report them Using Links down below
      Facebook++
      Instagram++
      Twitter++
      Whatsapp++
      YouTube++

I cannot stress this enough. PLEASE FOLLOW the directions in the Readme on whichever ++ tweak's repo you are in. It will make it a lot easier on me and on UnlimApps to figure out the basics of your problem

Download Link Bonanza

Hidden Content
      Authors:
      Me for using ppsideloader to make the App's IPA and the tweak into a single IPA
      UnlimApps for making PPSideloader and making the ++ tweaks
      And JulioVerne for making the non Unlimapps tweaks
    • By K_K

Zombie Dash - Crazy Arcade by byss mobile 
      https://appsto.re/au/BUD9ib.i 
      mobi.byss.MuerteDash 

Hack Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia).

Hack Features:
      - High Score
      - Inf Gems

Hack Download Link:
      Hidden Content

Installation Instructions:
      Step 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above.
      Step 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any of the file managers mentioned above or skip this step if you're downloading from your iDevice.
      Step 3: Using iFile or Filza, browse to where you saved the downloaded .deb file and tap on it.
      Step 4: Once you tap on the file, you will then need to press on 'Installer' or 'Install' from the options on your screen.
      Step 5: Let iFile / Filza finish the cheat installation.
      Step 6: Now open your iDevice settings and scroll down until you see the settings for this cheat and tap on it. If you do not see the mod settings, respring or reboot your iDevice and make sure you have met all the requirements mentioned above.
      Step 7: Turn on the features you want and then open the game.

Note: If you have any questions or problems, read our Frequently Asked Questions topic and if you don't find a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help!

Credits:
      - @K_K

• By Jax2120

Hacked App: Tap Tap Fish - Abyssrium
      iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tap-tap-fish-abyssrium/id1068366937?mt=8
      Requires: iGameGuardian
      - the version I am using is from the repo rasha.yourepo.com.
      Features:
      - Free Event Wheel
      - Infinite Gems > Leads to > Infinite Vitality 
      - Edit achievement progress
      - Max Level Coral/Coralite

Instructions:

Free Event Wheel:

Hidden Content
      Infinite Gems:

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info Edit Achievement Progress:

Hidden Content
      Max Level Coral/Coralite: of 

Hidden Content
      Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info Credits:
      - myself (JAX2120)

Any comments/suggestions appreciated.