• Teal
  • Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
tester_21

Cydia Wrevealer (See who's stalking you on WhatsApp)

215 posts in this topic

There's an great new tweak for WhatsApp to see who visited your Whatsapp profile and when!!!

Wrevealer-e1439512305780.jpg

Hidden Content

React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info

Don't forget to hit the thanks button and the blue heart button    :)

Edited by tester_21
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 71
  • Agree 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DiDA

Modded/Hacked App: Respawnables By Digital Legends Entertainment
      Bundle ID: com.zynga.digitallegends.respawnables
      iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/respawnables/id575684686?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4

Mod Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia).

Hack Features:
      - Unlimited/Infinite Gold
      - Unlimited/Infinite Cash

I update hacks based on how popular their topic on iOSGods is.

Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/topic/39258-respawnables-v540-3-cheats-ios-9-10/
      For more fun, check out the Club(s): https://iosgods.com/clubs/

Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Installation Instructions:
      STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above.
      STEP 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any of the file managers mentioned above or skip this step if you're downloading from your iDevice.
      STEP 3: Using iFile or Filza, browse to where you saved the downloaded .deb file and tap on it.
      STEP 4: Once you tap on the file, you will then need to press on 'Installer' or 'Install' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 5: Let iFile / Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 6: Now open your iDevice settings and scroll down until you see the settings for this cheat and tap on it.
      STEP 7: Turn on the features you want and then open the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.
      NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - @ZahirSher
      - @DiDA

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

• By Joka
      Head over to https://www.codeschool.com/
      You can learn HTML, JavaScript etc.
      Ends 19th Nov
    • By iDavie
      Kecil v4.6
      Kecil is an iOS theme designed with minimality at the forefront of my mind.
      Complete with
      Three separate icon themes with more than 100 icons included in each.
      Three separate badge themes
      A status bar theme
      A control center theme
      A passcode theme
      A settings theme
      The theme features stylized designs, utilizing many rounded edges and simplistic-yet-detailed layouts, and breaks a barrier in iOS themes by using saturated pastel colors to brighten your iPhone up.

Download : 

Hidden Content
    • By Ted2

Dragon Project By goGame Pte Ltd. v1.1.5
      iTunes URL: https://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/dragon-project/id1244634394?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4

Mod Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia).

Hack Features:
      - One Hit Kill
      -  Godmode 

I am NOT responsible for any ban, you're the one taking the risk & use the hack.
      Hack Instructions The hack is a Mod Menu, three finger tap the screen to make it appear.
      The app has a minimum version of iOS 10 in newer versions, each update I'll include a .IPA for people who are below iOS 10, so you can install the newest version.
      Always install the NEW version BEFORE the hack.

Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Installation Instructions:
      STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above.
      STEP 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any of the file managers mentioned above or skip this step if you're downloading from your iDevice.
      STEP 3: Using iFile or Filza, browse to where you saved the downloaded .deb file and tap on it.
      STEP 4: Once you tap on the file, you will then need to press on 'Installer' or 'Install' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 5: Let iFile / Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 6: Now open the game & three finger tap on the screen, a mod menu will  appear.
      STEP 7: Turn on the features you want and then open the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.
      NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - @Ted2

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

• By TamT
      hi there members i was wondering if any1 could help i have a ipad2 on ios 9.3.5 with the phoenix jailbreak managed to download cydia okay and then after 
      the igameguardian which i paid the 3 dollars for membership but every time i try to add resourses it says the app is dead !!! seems when i got on to the 
      igameguardian app my game app closes down  the game in question is mortalkombat x is there a tweek or fix to keep both apps open so i can add
      resourses? also tried to use the gamegem app which isnt working either keeps saying to update gamegem but when i go on cydia there is no update 
      avaliable