[PC Tutorial With Nox] [12.2.0] Add Items Permanently in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood!

xoashley

105 posts in this topic

Hello!!

Today I am sharing a way to add any items completely free & permanently in your Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game 

The items you are able to add into your KKH game are included below:

~ Any diamond items ("get this look" items)
~ Any diamond box items
~ Any SYS event, PAST event, and UNRELEASED items
~ Hair/Nail/Makeup Colors & Dyes

Basically, any items you can think of are included :)

This tutorial is currently going to use the most up-to-date version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood (v12.1.0)

All idevices will be supported in this tutorial & you will also need a computer (I prefer you use Windows for this tutorial since I don't own a Mac)

Mac tutorial may be done the same way but it will require you to mirror this tutorial to your Apple computer ~ meaning the steps are similar but you will need to have knowledge of how to use Nox and APKs on your Mac computer

************************************************************************************************

Let's start!!!

First, here is a link to the APKs you will need for this tutorial 

Root Explorer apk ~ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hpTbkGO4yvNIZh378076Zg2Csu4wta5i/view?usp=sharing

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood Modded apk ~ https://drive.google.com/file/d/16WbgSujonkyOgNlRp1phB0jKyQfdOcNx/view?usp=sharing

Tutorial PART #1: Finding the default.sav file on your idevice 

****************************************************************************************************
What is the default.sav file? This small file has ALL of your current progress saved in the game. 

Usually this file will not exist in every single game but KKH has it conveniently for our use for this tutorial

ON JAILBROKEN IDEVICES ~ Use Filza to find your default.sav file in /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/Kardashian/Documents

You will see other files but you ONLY need the default.sav !! 

Once you found it put the default.sav file in /var/mobile/Media/Downloads and keep it there for future use

Move on to Tutorial PART #2

ON NON-JAILBROKEN IDEVICES ~ If you already have the game that you want to save make sure to save it correctly using Game Center

Then you will need to download one of my KKH IPA mods for non-jailbroken devices (found on this website)  and install it with Sideloadly with the "Enable UIFileSharing" option enabled in Advanced settings

If you already downloaded my ipa mod without the option you will need to re-download it with the option enabled 

If you are using the original application please use my ipa mod instead to make the process of getting your saved progress easier so that you are able to get the default.sav file through UIFileSharing :)

Now that UIFileSharing is enabled, open up the modded application and make sure you load your saved game through Game Center

Once loaded, close the application, go to your PC or Laptop and make sure you have iTunes for Windows installed (it should be from the Apple website)

You now will need to plug in your iDevice after installation of iTunes

Go to iTunes and you should see a little icon of your iPhone or iPad, click on the icon

Go to File Sharing 

See the Kardashian App icon? Click on it and find your default.sav file which should be there (there will be other files but you just need the default.sav file)

Perfect! Now you can move on to Tutorial PART #2

Tutorial PART #2: Moving default.sav file to Desktop Computer or Laptop (Windows)

***********************************************************************************************************************************

ON JAILBROKEN IDEVICES ~ Using 3uTools, plug in your iDevice to your computer

Go to the file section tab and go to where you put your default.sav file 

Drag the default.sav file to your Desktop screen

ON NON-JAILBROKEN IDEVICES ~ You can drag the default.sav to your desktop once you find it through File Sharing in iTunes

Tutorial PART #3: Installing Nox & Root access 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

What is Nox? This is an Android emulator which allows you to use many Android apps on your computer without needing an actual Android device

There are many Android emulators you can choose from but I have chosen Nox because you have the ability to gain root access to the emulator through the settings 

Root access is very important for this tutorial! Without it you will not gain access to certain files

Download Nox on the Nox website by clicking on the Download button (Nox website is www.bignox.com)

When you finish downloading Nox ~ install it (Nox install will be found in your Downloads folder on your Windows computer)

Go through the installation

Once you are finished installing ~ open Nox ~ go to settings in Nox and enable Root access (aka Root)

Restart the Nox emulator

Great! Now we can move on to #4 of this tutorial

Tutorial PART #4: Moving default.sav to Nox & Downloading necessary applications

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

You will need to move your default.sav file and drag it to your Nox Emulator screen ~ it will then show you where the file is located (/storage/emulated/0/Pictures)

Alright! Just be careful with this section and do each step carefully!

Now you need to download Root Explorer APK and the modded APK for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

Drag the Root Explorer APK then the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood modded APK to Nox screen

Install Root Explorer first by clicking on the Root Explorer application ~ then enable super user permissions in Root Explorer 

Now you can install KKH modded APK by clicking on the application ~ it will say it is downloading resources (this is very normal)

Wait until it is fully installed on your Nox emulator

Ok! Once installed close the application entirely 

Go to Root Explorer (always enabling super user permissions) then go to where your default.sav file is located (/storage/emulated/0/Pictures)

Copy the default.sav file

Then go to this section (/data/data/com.glu.stardomkim/files)

Paste the default.sav file in the section above and it will ask you to replace the other default.sav file ~ click on yes

Ok! Now close Root Explorer and open up the modded APK for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

Your application should load your game progress

We finally transferred the saved progress from our idevice to the Nox emulator!

Let's move on to the next part!

Tutorial PART #5: Adding items into your current game 

Each update there will be new items to choose from!

I also am not responsible for anyone getting banned for using unreleased items ~ be careful what you wear in the game!

The one thing I require you to do is to be AT LEAST LEVEL 8 so that you have unlocked the Look Book section of the game

The Look Book section is important since we need it to trick the game into thinking we bought the items

It's not hard to do you just need to follow the steps below!

1. Make sure you are level 8 or above

2. Go to the Kloset and view the items you want to "purchase" ~ do not chose the ones with a price tag I will explain how to get those items later :)

3. Click on one or more items to purchase (I recommend one at a time) (ALSO remember to not use the ones with a price tag ~ the game will crash!)

4. Press the Look Book save button to the left of your doll 

5. It will ask you to purchase the items with 0 kstars, 0 diamonds, 0 kash 

6. Purchase the items and then it will ask you to save the look in the lookbook ~ now cancel saving the look in the look book

7. Repeat process 3 - 6 (until you added all items you want)

8. Check your My Items section to see that the clothes are added correctly into your game

Alright! We did it !! 

Now let's do the next part

Tutorial PART #6: Moving our default.sav file back into the game itself & getting the other items with a price tag

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Go to the files section in /data/data/com.glu.stardomkim and find the NEW default.sav file (the one we modified with new items)

Make sure you copy and paste it to /storage/emulated/0/Pictures 

Overwrite the old default.sav file with the new modified one

Now here is where it can get difficult ~ you need to locate the Nox_share folder on your computer

You can search for it or follow what I did below 

I found mine in C:\Users\My PC user admin name\Nox_share

Go to ImageShare in the Nox_share folder to find the new default.sav file that you just modified

Move the default.sav file to the desktop screen

************************************************************************************

ON JAILBROKEN IDEVICES ~ Open 3uTools and open the files section with your device plugged in

Now drag the default.sav file into the same folder that we used earlier (Downloads folder)

Go on your iDevice to Filza to where you put the new modded default.sav file, copy it, and then go to /var/Containers/Data/Application/Kardashian/Documents

Replace your old default.sav file with the new one!

Your modded game should load ~ I'll explain how to get the other items below

To get the items with prices ~ download and install my mod menu for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood version 12.0.0

You will see many options but you only really need to enable "Unlock All Items" section

Once enabled the items with a price tag will be available to purchase (including the blushes and nose blush, etc.)

***************************************************************************************

ON NON-JAILBROKEN DEVICES ~ Open iTunes with your iDevice plugged in and go to File Sharing (where you found the default.sav file!)

Drag the new modded default.sav file into the old default.sav file with and replace with the new one 

Now open up the application on your iDevice and see if it loads your modded game!

Perfect, now we can add the other items (the ones that had price tags)

This may be tedious but you will need to download and install MOD 3 or 4 of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood make sure you save your progress with Game Center OR you can move the new default.sav file to MOD 3 or 4

The price tag items that you want to add require MOD 3 or 4 :)

Load the game that you saved through Game Center (or load the default.sav file into MOD 3 or 4) and you will see many new items in the Kloset (scroll down to see these items in the hair section and outfit section)

The price tag items are able to be purchased now (including the blushes and nose blush, etc.)

***************************************************************************************

I think we've reached the very end of the tutorial! Thank you guys for supporting me and always continue to have fun with the game!!

Any questions will not be answered by me ~ I get tons of questions that take forever to respond to (not complaining it's just hard for me to answer everyone with the same level of guidance each time)

Hoping this tutorial will help you and make more sense than the other one :)

Lots of love! ~ Ashley

<3

-xoashley

Updated by xoashley
12.2.0 Update
  • Like 12
  • Winner 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Agree 1

Hello, I tried to work on the offical app but I can not find it on Itune after plug in. I have to used the save.default from the mod app. Do you know if it is possibile to use the save.default from the official app. 

I put the save.default from the mod app to Nox as the instruction but it did not work. I can not load my KKH game but totally a new version. Please help me. 

Updated by khha704
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, khha704 said:

Hello, I tried to work on the offical app but I can not find it on Itune after plug in. I have to used the save.default from the mod app. Do you know if it is possibile to use the save.default from the official app. 

I put the save.default from the mod app to Nox as the instruction but it did not work. I can not load my KKH game but totally a new version. Please help me. 

I am not sure why it didn’t load in iTunes ~ usually apps load into it automatically it should work on the original app too unless you are Jailbroken which you would have to use Filza instead of iTunes 

Did you set superuser permissions in Root Explorer? It should be enabled always

is it a possibility that you didn’t save your game on your iDevice? That’s probably the reason why it didn’t load properly in Nox 

If you still run into problems let me know and I’ll try to help as best I can 

Updated by xoashley
edit
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, xoashley said:

I am not sure why it didn’t load in iTunes ~ usually apps load into it automatically it should work on the original app too unless you are Jailbroken which you would have to use Filza instead of iTunes 

Did you set superuser permissions in Root Explorer? It should be enabled always

is it a possibility that you didn’t save your game on your iDevice? That’s probably the reason why it didn’t load properly in Nox 

If you still run into problems let me know and I’ll try to help as best I can 

Hello. I still can not get access to the save.default from the original app. My ipad is not jailbroken. I checked on the internet, someone said that if the app does not appear on the file sharing, it means the app developers don't allow it. I tried 3uTools but it did not work again. I tried Filza but whenever I launched the app on my ipad, it turned off itself. 

Please inform me if you know what the problem is!!!😥😥😥

Since I can not work on my current game, I wonder if it is possibile to make a new game with everything and transfer it to my ipad?

Since I can not use my current game, is it possibile to make a new game with all items and transfer to the ipad?

6 hours ago, cybergeisha said:

Updated by khha704

4 hours ago, khha704 said:

Hello. I still can not get access to the save.default from the original app. My ipad is not jailbroken. I checked on the internet, someone said that if the app does not appear on the file sharing, it means the app developers don't allow it. I tried 3uTools but it did not work again. I tried Filza but whenever I launched the app on my ipad, it turned off itself. 

Please inform me if you know what the problem is!!!😥😥😥

Since I can not work on my current game, I wonder if it is possibile to make a new game with everything and transfer it to my ipad?

Since I can not use my current game, is it possibile to make a new game with all items and transfer to the ipad?

The best thing to do is to save your original game from the original app and use my mod and enable UIFileSharing when you install the mod with Sideloadly you should be able to get the default.sav file from iTunes hopefully it works out for you!

Best of luck

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cybergeisha said:

What I did to add the items permanently to my game was using a locked gift box item, those that you usually never get in the daily boxes then in the section I want to add items I switch off the past and unreleased items options and I just put on the item and then click the “lookbook” option and then “buy now” I repeated that step with every item.

Hello. Do you have instruction for that? Do it work on non jailbroken ipad. Please help me 😭😭