Brave Frontier 1.3.22 (after maintenance): a combination of Zahir and Kevv's mods

de2ndlaw

591 posts in this topic

REQUEST
IF YOU HAVE AN OLD BRAVE FRONTIER GLOBAL IPA OR BINARY FOR ANY THE FOLLOWING VERSIONS:
PLEASE PM ME A LINK TO IT AFTER UPLOADING TO A FILE SHARING WEBSITE! THIS WILL ALLOW ME TO ADD SOME NEW MODS IN, THANKS!

If not, enjoy the mod compilation below!

EDIT: New version for 1.3.41 (with limited features currently) posted here.

FOR BRAVE FRONTIER GLOBAL VERSION ONLY

New deb with item injection features added in! Huge thanks to @Kevv and @DiDA for the code!! Link remains the same.

[uPDATE: 20/07/2015: I have made a .deb file with most of the features being able to be turned on or off. No more using of two binaries, having the clean cracked binary will suffice. Download it from the link below (Credits to Zahir). This makes the iosv64 patcher highly optional, as the only differences it offers is the zero key hack, which can be circumvented by dungeon injection, and greater amounts of Zel and Karma Gain.

UPDATE - MODIFIED ZAHIR BINARY RELEASED, CREDITS TO FOR ORIGINAL MODDED BINARY! PLEASE THANK HIM HERE: http://iosgods.com/topic/10243-brave-frontier-v1322-13-mods/

I've decided to combine Kevv and Zahir's very helpful mods on Brave Frontier into one, so that those who want the benefits of either do not have to go through the entire hassle of switching around.
You can choose either combination, although they work a bit differently. The differences are explained below.

ZAHIR SIDE BINARY (NEW!)

Here is the mod combination based on Zahir's binary. Personally, I use this one instead of the Kevv version, because I like to combine this with the iosv64 patcher for greater flexibility (turning on or off certain mods at will).

[uPDATE: 20/07/2015: I have made a .deb file with most of the features being able to be turned on or off. No more using of two binaries, having the clean cracked binary will suffice. Download it from the link below (Credits to Zahir). This makes the iosv64 patcher highly optional, as the only differences it offers is the zero key hack, which can be circumvented by dungeon injection, and greater amounts of Zel and Karma Gain.

Hidden Content

Reply to this topic to see the hidden content & download link.

(READ THIS) Installation Instructions:
Before starting, make sure you have removed any traces of previous mods, such as previous binaries and .deb installations.
1. (Optional) Install the iosv64 patcher from the iosv64 repo (http://repo.iosv64.com/), to take advantage of the toggling functions there (Update: Most of them are included in my .deb already, so this is less necessary than before)
2. Download the clean binary from the link above, make a backup of your original game binary located in var/mobile/Containers/bundle/application/<long line of BF app ID>/BraveFrontier.app
3. Copy the cracked clean binary into the folder mentioned above, and make sure the permissions are set to 777 (read, write and execute for all 3)
4. Download and install the .deb file linked above. Close and re-open the Settings panel on your iDevice, and navigate below until you see an Elimo icon. This is the mod, and contains many toggles for various features. Read the footnotes carefully before toggling any of them. The options are listed below:

Debug Menu (For the purposes of dungeon injection and autowin/autocapture. Disable for item injection purposes)
Autocapture (Disable for item injection)
Show Arena Enemy ABP
0 Energy
Enable Friend Skill
255 Deck Costs
65000 Extra Zel Gain
65000 Extra Karma Gain
100 Honor Gain
65000 Item Inventory
Infinite Battle Items (Slightly buggy, will produce an error before the next battle if the number you use for the battle exceeds the number you have in your inventory. To rectify this, just make one item, use this mod, then either disable the mod or make another item to make sure your inventory does not have 0 of that item.)
God Mode
One Hit Kill Monsters
Cheap Karma Upgrades (1 karma, not sphere, ignore the typo in the description in the deb)
Instant Brave Burst (Instant BB here works differently with Kevv's mod. This one basically lets any BC fill up the BB gauge instantly (as long as there is 1), so you will not get instant BB on round 1, and are still susceptible to BB draining attacks. But I feel this is probably less likely to get you banned, as it feels less exploit-ish)

(Optional) If you have also installed iosv64 patcher for the 0 keys mod, and greater Zel and Karma gain:
5. Start up BraveFrontier, then once you get to the front page, close it again (for iosv64 to register the presence of the game in your device).
6. Go to iosv64 patcher, and respring your device by tapping the Respring option on the first page.
7. Enter iosv64 patcher again, tap "settings", turn on all 3 toggles on top ("Enabled", "Show Indicator" and "Delay") and enable any mods you want from the 10 feature options, which are listed below:

Feature orders:

1.Immortality*
2.Instant Braveburst*

3. One Hit Kill (Not to be used in Trials, makes Trial bosses invulnerable)*
4.1000 Item Inventory (spoof)*
5.255 Deck Cost*
6.200,000 Zel Gain per Dungeon*
7.100,000 Karma Gain per Dungeon*
8.100 Honor Points Gain per Dungeon*

9.Infinite Battle Items <-- Never run out of Battle Items again!*
10. 0 Keys <-- Parades stay open forever!

*Do not enable these features and the corresponding features in my .deb at the same time!

Only feature 10 is not yet implemented in my deb, so this would be the major reason for installing the iosv64 patcher. You may want to enable instant BB (Feature 2) in here instead of in my mod as they work in different ways (see above).

For all other features, you can choose to enable either the ones here or the corresponding ones in my .deb file, but NEVER AT THE SAME TIME (e.g. Immortality here and God mode in my .deb).

8. Enjoy.

Pros:
1. Less crashing and slowdowns in general, due to binary being the same version as the game (1.3.22) instead of the older 1.3.21 binary from Kevv.
2. Able to toggle many of the cheat features on or off.
3. Get the ability to have 0 keys (if you use the iosv64 patcher), so you can access the parade dungeons without using vortex mod.

Cons:
1. You need to do manual hex editing for item injection, following the instructions below (adapted from the instructions on Kevv's thread OP)

Hidden Content

2. You will need to re-edit the item hex value back to the default value (shown above) if you want to sell your items off. Personally I just had two copies of the cracked binary, and made one the default binary and the other one the item injection binary for easier switching without the need to constantly hex-edit.

KEVV SIDE BINARY (STILL WORKING!)

Basically, this involves using the .deb and binary files from Kevv's mod (http://iosgods.com/topic/7781-updated-brave-frontier-132-global-mods-thanks-javi-for-references/), and applying Zahir's modifications after accounting for offset difference between Kevv's and Zahir's binary files.

(READ THIS) Installation Instructions:
Before starting, make sure you have removed any traces of previous mods, such as previous binaries and .deb, as well as disabled the iosv64 patcher if that was previously used.
1. Download the clean binary file and .deb files from Kevv's mod thread linked above.
2. Replace (and make a backup of) Brave Frontier's original binary file (called BraveFrontier), located in var/mobile/Containers/bundle/application/<long line of BF app ID>/BraveFrontier.app, and make sure the permissions are set to 777 (read, write and execute for all 3)
3. Install Kevv's .deb through iFile.
4. Apply any mods given below, depending on which ones you like, by editing the binary on Hex Editor on iFile, or on HxD or other Hex Editor on your PC/Mac before transferring the file to your device.
5. Enjoy

I have omitted the Monster HP and Monster Attack mods from Zahir's mod, as these are too risky and not applicable for all situations. Having to always switch things around defeats the purpose of this combination.

For those who would like to have all the mods listed below enabled, I have also posted a ready made file here:

Hidden Content

For those who want to edit the files manually (Step 4), the offsets are given below:

Hidden Content

Note:
This seems to make the game slow down to a crash in some cases. To avoid this, do not switch out of the application on the multitasking tab and switch back in, if you want to do so, just restart Brave Frontier entirely.

Unfortunately, this DOES NOT work with iosv64 patcher, as the latter seems to be based on Zahir's binary. The mods posted above to should cover for most of them excluding 0 keys, which you can circumvent with dungeon injection anyway.

UNIVERSAL INSTRUCTIONS (BOTH ZAHIR AND KEVV SIDE MODS)
Go to any Dungeon and Auto Capture

Hidden Content

EDIT: I've taken the liberty to link @@Asclepius 's hex values for new and powerful items that you can inject with the new updates after maintenance, along with an awesome tip on Zel farming (thanks @@Asclepius and let me know if you want to take this link down)

Hidden Content

For those of you who are too lazy to find your own dungeon ID for whatever reason, you have @@Asclepius to thank for kindly providing this list of mecha gods dungeons.

Hidden Content

Really, how lazy can you get? :wallbash:

Please reply below if you have any further issues regarding this combination, and I will get back to you ASAP.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesomee !! Great Job Bro !!!

and yes u do need debug mode in order to use the vortex / dungeon hack , and auto capture would be perfect if possible :(

Auto capture works with Kevv's binary & deb still!! I just tested it thanks to Pain! You have to have debug and item injection mode off, and also, do not capture items in a run. Just auto-capture right away at the start of the battle because the app will crash, and you'll be stuck in an infinite loop of battle stages. If this happens, simply switch out the binary with stock (or another applicable modified binary) and you will get out of this battle loop. Works with vortex mod too! Just got done farming imps w/auto-touch :D

Edit** Does Kevv's binary already have Debug mode enabled without his deb file? If so, I will erase my info above ^ to preserve the likelihood of it not leaking/being patched lol.

auto capture works with Kevv's binary & deb still!! I just tested it thanks to Pain! You have to have debug and item injection mode off, and also, do not capture items in a run. Just auto-capture right away at the start of the battle. Works with vortex mod too! Just got done farming imps w/auto-touch :D

Nice compilation though bro!

Linking this bit to the OP (credited to you and Pain ofc) if you don't mind?  :p

EDIT: Actually the vortex injection works, I'm using the latest values (difference was only 4 positions). 111c228 is correct, tested and working.

Linking this bit to the OP (credited to you and Pain ofc) if you don't mind?  :p

EDIT: Actually the vortex injection works, I'm using the latest values (difference was only 4 positions). 111c228 is correct, tested and working.

Okay! That's good news. I will erase it. I thought his didn't have debug mode set already. It must have been another binary. I have like.. 5 different binaries w/different mods on them for certain stuff like raids/arena/quest/item injection/etc haha.

And I don't mind! Thanks for the compilation! We used to have like.. 0 hacks for this game for a while. Now we have too much to keep track of :rofl: #Grateful

Archived